Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.xpcom
To: <mozilla-xpcom@mozilla.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: Browser events

Hi,

1. I'm trying to find out how my XPCOM component (tnat will be a part of a FireFox toolbar) could receive FireFox browser events (similar to IE events: BeforeNavigate, AfterNavigate, DocumentComplete, etc.)? 2. In IE the above events fire for each FRAME (in case of multiple FRAMEs). Does FireFox behave similarly?
3. How could I get associated TAB ids (from events)?

Thanks a lot,
Boris