Can i override the onStateChange() then?

zen

Michael Nachbaur wrote:
Since onStateChange is defined in nsIWebProgressListener, you don't have to re-define it in your interface definition. Your progress listener will simply inherit the capabilities of your inherited interfaces. Just define what is different in your interface. You're even allowed to have an empty interface list if you want. For example, see nsIDOMDocumentFragment.idl