Hello, All!

I'm trying 'desperately' to register a XP COM component on Mozilla FireFox 1.5.

This component has no .idl part, it doesn't define new interfaces, just implements the necessary XPCOM interfaces. It is a Listener, an Observer for events generated from FireFox.

I drop the .dll on the Firefox components directory, run there the regxpcom.exe utility, which works completely silent (no error messages returned).
But the Firefox doesn't seeem to become aware of this component.

Can anyone give me a clue, please ?
I've already tried to erase the compreg.dat and xpti.dat on the profile folder, these files get rebuilt next time I launch Firefox, but still, the component is not called any where.

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Best Regards,
Oliveiros