I moved my domain (and the LAME website) to another web server.  I now
have much more space, and anonymous ftp, so it will be easy for people
to post large .wav files where we can all download and test them.  I
will also try to add all the .wav files I use for testing.  If anyone
has other mp3 related software and they are looking for web space, I
would be happy to add it.

I know it is tacky, but I also added a banner add from the web hosting
company (csoft.net).  csoft.net is all linux & freeBSD based, and has
a pretty liberal content policy.  If anyone clicks on it and signs up
for an account, I get $2.  I'll let everyone know if I make any money
off this.  I'm hoping to reduce the $25/month I pay to csoft.net.

The one drawback: my email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wont work for the next
24-48 hours.  If anyone has trouble sending me email, try [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark