Hi all! Just wanted to tell all that the mp3encoder mailinglist is now up
and running again. Sorry for all trouble caused by the list beeing down.
The server has now been moved to a better place so weeks of downtime is
now history.

During the downtime an interim list was created by Warren Toomey, and I've
included all new addresses from that list I could find, to this list.
Thanks Warren for setting up the interim list!!

Sorry if anyone recieves double mail from this list.

If anyone doesn't want to recieve mail from this list, just send a mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], containing a line with "unsubscribe mp3encoder".
(If that doesn't work, send me an email)

/Jan