How hard is it to detect the results of this fix in the encoded output?

It would be intresting to see if FhG has this fixed, if they don't then if
they fix it with the next release. :)

--
The comments and opinions expressed herein are those of the author of this
message and may not reflect the policies of the Martin County Board of