Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but
I couldn't find any reference to it on the LAME pages, so...

Is the LAME CVS server openly accessible, at least for
checking out code? I'd like to look at LAME 3.62 beta,
currently only available from the CVS server (?).

I've never used CVS, so I'm not quite sure how to proceed.
I downloaded and installed it on my system, and I gather
I need to do

    cvs -d <something>

to access the server before I can do anything else, but I
don't know how CVS "URLs" are formed, or what the LAME server
address is.

Thanks,

-Steve