Howdy All,

Say, does anyone have a copy of the paper cited below or the ability to get
one?  It's listed as the source for a fast MDCT algorithm used in the maplay
decoder.  I adapted that algorithm for use in my decoder, and now I'd really
like to use it in an encoder as well, but I'm not familiar enough with the
theory to make the fairly radical changes that would require.

I'd be happy to provide the results to LAME once I get it working...

@Article{Lee_ANew_ASSP84,
  journal =      "{IEEE} Trans. Acoustics, Speech and Signal
                 Processing",
  author =       "B. G. Lee",
  title =        "A New Algorithm to Compute the Discrete Cosine
                 Transform",
  year =         "1984",
  volume =       "{ASSP-32}",
  number =       "6",