My PPro200 does ~1.6x with just -h and nothing else. pretty linear in scale
with Athlon (600/5*1.6=192MHz :)

To the developers: Which is more important, float performance or integer
performance? I thought the reason MMX didn't help much was because encoders
were float heavy. Would it be possible to change all the float calculations
to table look up and speed things up?