| Eric.Howgate wrote:

[...]

| +-------------------------------------------------+
|      Erik de Castro Lopo     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| +-------------------------------------------------+
| " ... new TV ad for Microsoft's Internet Explorer e-mail program which
| uses the musical theme of the "Confutatis Maledictis" from Mozart's
| Requiem. "Where do you want to go today?" is the cheery line on the
| screen, while the chorus sings "Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus
| addictis,". This translates to "The damned and accursed are convicted
| to the flames of hell."

Dear all, I am very sorry for OT, but if someone could put this advertising
into MPEG (or some else digital video format), I will very happy.

Many thanks for encoding, you should send it by e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(unlimited size of mailbox) and I will put into some webplace.

Sincerelly

             Jaroslav Lukesh