On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Markus Fick wrote:

> >     Well, the encoded file remains the same, and of course mpg123
> > keeps complaining. Is this a bug in mpg123?
> Don't know why the fix didn't work for you since after I've applied the
> changes to the current lame mpglib lame decoded the mp3 without any error
> messages! And after all how can lame complain if you removed the fprintf
> function call?

        Well, let me explain again. With patched mpglib there is no
problem decoding the mp3. I thought that the patch affected also the
enconding, so the question is: is the enconded file supposed to be right?
Was it just a bug in mpglib decoding engine?

        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]              -= Alberto García =-
        http://www.cryogen.com/berto
        Clave pública PGP disponible         Fidonet: 2:348/105.108