Hi,

I don't know how hard it is to get lame converted to a win32 codec,
but I think it would have it's uses.

Any win32 people wanting to give it a shot?

I first was recalcitrant to the idea, but this mail has shown me a
different perspective (it's like the 10th I get of these):

ZM> Hi,
ZM>
ZM> I just found your nice site. Looks like you're the one who finally convinced
ZM> me of changing from FhG to LAME.
ZM>
ZM> I think this isn't mentioned in your FAQs:
ZM> Do you know if anybody has already created a Windows .acm-codec from the
ZM> LAME code? This would probably boost it's popularity.
ZM>
ZM> Best regards
ZM>
ZM> Lars-Detlef Hedde

btw: recalcitrant was in my english dictionary, synonym of refractory
:)

--
Best regards,
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]