Hi Robert,

This just seems like a lot of work for no real gain since all 4
libraries are samll and closely related.  To build LAME we would need
a ./configure setup which builds 4 different libraries.  so I guess I
just dont see any reason to seperate them.

Special applications, like embeded encoding, will be
using static libraries anyway, so they can just compile
a lightweight version of libmp3lame.a.

Mark