All,
        Just an administrative note. The posting policy for the
mp3encoder list is now:

        To post to mp3encoder, you should subscribe to the mp3encoder list.

At present, I check every day or so for the `held up' posts to the
mp3encoder list. 95% of these are spam (~20 a day), but a few are
valid posts from people who are not list subscribers. I must approve
these posts before they are sent on to the mp3encoder list.

If you are not a subscriber, your post will be delayed until I approve
it. So it makes good sense to become a subscriber if you want your
postings to be propagated without delay.

Cheers all,
        Warren