Hi all,

Running LAME 3.92 here.  Whenever I use the --highpass option where the
frequency is anything less than around 500Hz or so, I get the following
error:

Warning: highpass filter disabled.  highpass frequency too small

Is this right?  It seems that a 500Hz lower limit is too high to be
of practical use.  Is the code off by a factor of 10 or something?
I think that a 50Hz (or even lower) limit might make more sense...

Thanks,

-Ti
   ///   AMB Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 //////  http://www.amb.org/ti/
///