Hi all
I *think* I found a bug in the file vorbis_interface.c. At the beginning
these files are included:
#ifdef HAVE_VORBIS
[...]
#include "codec_internal.h"
#include "registry.h"
#include "modes/modes.h"

Am I wrong or is this only relevant to windoze? On my linux system (debian
sarge (mainly)) these files at least don't exist and at least in the case of
registy.h I doubt that there is such a thing on linux ;-)
If I'm wrong, sorry for bothering you, else an #ifdef should do the trick,
hmm?
If you want to contact me, cc me please, I'm not on the list.
Cheers and thanks for the great software
Robos
--
Robos -
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver blackhole.pca.dfn.de 6EEADA09