Dear all,

When concatenating segments of WAV files, I encounter some interesting
(but annoying) problems:

I want to concatenate A.wav B.wav A.wav C.wav A.wav into out.mp3
The command line would look like:

lame --nogap A.wav B.wav A.wav C.wav A.wav

Then concatenate the 5 output mp3 files into out.mp3.  But wait...
There are only 3 output mp3 files:  A.mp3 B.mp3 C.mp3, not 5!!!

That's interesting...
Finally I think of a workaround: duplicate A.wav into A1.wav, A2.wav, then

lame --nogap A.wav B.wav A1.wav C.wav A2.wav
copy /b A.mp3+B.mp3+A1.mp3+C.mp3+A2.mp3 out.mp3

Moreover, I found "--nogap then concatenate" sometime still produce
broken results (when I dealt with about one hundred WAV segments).
If LAME officially provide a "-concat" function, quality can be assured.

lame -concat @listfile out.mp3

Why @listfile?
Because DOS command line has a length limit, which is annoying too.

Please consider adding this feature into LAME.  It's useful !!!  : )

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
John Lin