Erjee,

Firstly, to solve the ID3 tagging problem and to make things simpler,
make sure to select "LAME MP3 Encoder" in the "Parameter passing scheme"
drop-down menu and to check the "Add ID3 tag" option (External
Compression tab).

Secondly, put a checkmark by EAC Options>Tools>"On extraction, start..."
to encode a CD track while you are ripping the next one.

Thirdly, if you've been brain-washed by the certain mp3-trading
community and must hit the 192kbps/Full Stereo mark precisely, enter
"-b192 -ms -h" (no quotes) for the command line options. Otherwise, if
you are not in blind love with Full Stereo and don't mind going with
Joint Stereo and getting better results, the command line that you want
to use is "--alt-preset CBR 192".

And finally note that it is a good idea to use LAME 3.93.1 (not 3.93) if
you decide to go with "-b192 -ms -h" and LAME 3.90.3 if you opt for
"--alt-preset CBR 192".

I hope that this is not overly detailed for you and that I actually
helped.

Cheers,
FF