On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:12:31 +1000
"LiFe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well I can't say a lot has happened since 2002.... So when is this

Obviously you don't know about how the development within lame is
organised, so it doesn't matter what you can or can't say about it.

Where do you see potential for further development?

> experimental branch going to become less experimental?

When it's ready.

> Furthermore, anyone doing a Lame of ACC/MPEG-4?

There are other projects which target those, if they don't take the
knowledge contained in lame into account (I don't know if they do), they
have to reinvent the wheel. It's their decision.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.