Hi,
im student and im working on an AAC encoder, i have to code the LR/MS
switching. My tutor suggest me to do this without using PE or AE methods
(complexity); i have only to guess the swiching. First of all, i
generate two time sequences highly correlated (on matlab) or
incorrelated, i do the FFT i quantize  both original and MS sequences
then i perform IFFT, i compare the two realisation in the time domain
with the original sequences and i can compute the SNR to see wich one is
better. The problem is that i don't know wich type of sequences can help
me to see interesting results ! and i d'ont know exactly how can i guess
the best method (MS or LR) (from time domain or frequency one ). Please
help me !

ragards,