Sorry- what??????

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Holt
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:19 AM
To: MP3 encoders development list
Subject: Re: [mp3encoder] audiobook settings

Sorry for the late reply (and somewhat off-topic post).

I'm curious why you feel it necessary to punctuate your warning with no less
than three exclamation points.

Downsampling to 32/22 Mono works very well for audiobooks and if the source
is clean, they will sound very good without all the wasted bandwidth of "96
bit Sterio joint" (sic) files. (Which I'm guessing means 96 kbps, Joint
Stereo.)

Chris

http://www.eset.com