Hello,

I have a problem which I've been struggling for 2 weeks already. I have
custom encoder, which encodes audio stream for Flash Media Server using Lame
library. This stream is sent to the clients which listen to it using Flash
application.

The problem is that on the client's side a delay between live broadcasting
and played stream constantly grows. It grows approx. by 1 sec every 10 min
of playing. I tried different formats of encoding at constant bitrate (CBR),
including:

Bitrate   samplerate

===============

32           20050

48           20050

32           44100

48           44100

Delay on client computers grows in all cases. After several hours of
broadcasting it can reach 1 min!

Has somebody had any experience with broadcasting live stream for Flash
clients in Mp3 format?

Thank you in advance,

Kirill Gribunin