Am 01.01.2015 um 20:02 schrieb Max Kellermann:
On 2015/01/01 18:30, Reventlov <cont...@volcanis.me> wrote:
Hello.
Since Systemd 205, the low-level cgroup configuration options
ControlGroup= and ControlGroupAttribute= have been removed.

Relevant upstream changelog:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2013-July/011679.html

Thoses options should be disabled. Preserving the pre-systemd
205 behavior toward realtime is behind my scope, but I think it can be
achieved by using (I guess) IOSchedulingClass.

No, IOSchedulingClass has nothing to do with real-time (CPU)
scheduling!

This will disable real-time scheduling on old systemd versions,
without any advantage for users of new systemd versions.

It is unfortunate that a systemd feature has been removed without a
replacement, and these configuration lines will stay there until there
is a replacement.

it has nothing to do with systemd itself, it's just about upstream kernel and re-design of cgroups

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/ControlGroupInterface/
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/blogs/browse/2013/08/all-about-linux-kernel-cgroup%E2%80%99s-redesign