Hi All,

I am using MPD to play some http streaming musics. Sometimes the connections
will be broken because network may become bad suddenly, and then MPD will play
the next song. It's a very sick experience.

After I debug the codes, I found that there's not any code to retry to connect
again where Curl return error.  The error of Curl will be like this: "recv
failure: connection reset by peer".

Any idea to add some retries to CurlInputPlugin.cxx? Sorry I am not very
familiar with Curl Muti and MPD. Any helps?

Thanks so much!

P.S. I really think that it's very very sick experience what the MPD will play
the next song when network become bad suddenly!