Hi all,

I have a query regarding stickers, and I am hoping someone can tell me whether the behaviour I am seeing is by design or a bug in MPD:

Suppose I add a sticker to a song called "bookmark".

On MPD v0.16 and 0.18, if I issue the following command:

sticker find song / bookmark

...I get all songs that have the "bookmark" sticker.

However on MPD v0.19, the above never returns anything.

If I replace the URI from "/" to a proper song URI, or a partial URI, then the search returns results. But with the URI set to "/" to search everything from the root, I get nothing, yet on earlier MPD versions the "/" option seems to work fine.

Any clues as to what might be going wrong? Or is this an intentional change in MPD v0.19?

For info, the MPD v0.19 build I am using is the Arch Linux package.

Thanks in advance,

Nick