On 2017/12/18 09:35, supp...@aurender.com wrote:
> http://www.aurender.com/page/download

I identified that this "mpd.tar.gz" is based on MPD commit
7e219c362cf8bca80f60a79b77d95a228ff8ffcb

https://github.com/MusicPlayerDaemon/MPD/commit/7e219c362cf8bca80f60a79b77d95a228ff8ffcb

This is a random git commit in the middle of MPD 0.17 development
(more than 6 years ago), and hundreds of later bug fixes are missing.
Yes, Aurender builds their premium product on something that's not
even close to alpha.

I have imported this "mpd.tar.gz" into our git repository, for
everybody to inspect:

 https://github.com/MusicPlayerDaemon/MPD/tree/auPlayer-6.08.11

This includes the (alleged) non-free "libwimp.so" BLOB, which Aurender
pretends to distribute under the GPLv2.  Can't wait to hear their
excuses for not being able to come up with its source code.

I fear that this will not end well for Aurender.

Max