Ah, my mistake. I indeed interpreted Marcus Kellerman as Max Kellerman. It seemed close enough :)

And indeed, if those patches don't end up linked with libspotify it would not infringe on their copyright. I would seriously consider switching to a different license if feasible, just to be sure nobody can complain about this kind of thing in the future.

Kind regards, and best of luck,

Maarten de Vries