Hello folks,

if you looked at http://wiki.mpir.org/RecentChanges recently you would
see a crap load of spam. In preparation of upgrading all the wikis
hosted at sagemath.org I am cleaning up all the wikis and the eMPIRe
was pretty bad. The first step was to nuke about 500 spammer accounts.
This leaves about 6 regular user accounts - so if your account doesn't
work any more please let me know and I will restore it.

I am also deleting spam pages and I am about 60% done there. So if
some important page is gone please let me know - I am trying not to do
anything stupid, but I might miss something. Either way, once we
upgrade next week the Spam should go down to zero as it did in the
Sage wiki.

Cheers,

Michael