Hi there,
I'm just starting to look at the mpn division functions , for the straight
forward linear functions like mpn_divrem_1 mpn_divexact_1 etc , there is a
lot of wasted "bandwidth" on the K8(other cpu's would be similar).
For example the function  mpn_divexact_1 has a 10c/l thruput which is
restricted by the limb/carry dependances. If we didn't have to worry about
that we could get it to about 5 or 6 , or we could do some other operation .
For example a mpn_divexactadd_1 where we get the add for free , but no one
wants a divexactadd.

Any suggestions?

these could be usefull
1)two independant divisions