On Jan 11, 5:19 pm, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi Bill,

> I spent the afternoon constructing a rudimentary web page for MPIR
> (viewable here):
>
> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/RoundedCorner/index.html

Nice.

Sure. I assume this will go at www.mpir.org in the end?

> I'm interested in everyone's comments on this page.
>
> Also, it is really tiring writing content to go on this page. Can
> people suggest paragraphs here which ought to be added and I'll put
> them on. Corrections and modifications of what I have already written
> are also very welcome.

Will do.

> If anyone is good with web development please let me know. It would be
> nice to have the links in the menu target the main part of the
> webpage. But I don't know how to make it do that, so everything is all
> on the one page at present.

I think we should keep as simple as possible with the static html
pages and stick content that is changing more, i.e. build systems,
etc. on the wiki page. I have cleaned up the wiki and all the Spam
pages are gone and with the latest set of Spam words (i.e. common
Chinese characters) the Spam flood has been finally brought under
control.

> Bill.

Cheers,

Michael