I've made the mpir-0.9 branch in our svn repo.

Basically if we have *any* bug fixes, then we will apply them to trunk
and to mpir-0.9. We'll then issue mpir-0.9.1, mpir-0.9.2 etc until the
next major release comes out.

The important thing to note is that if *any* changes are made to
mpir-0.9.0, a new service release is made. This hopefully gets bug
fixes in the hands of our users as soon as possible.

We can have an archive of past releases for people who find later
releases break their code (hopefully rare to never).