I've closed all the MPIR 0.9.0 trac tickets which were resolved.

I opened a few new ones for MPIR 1.0.0 and made some blockers,
including the two serious issues Mariah reported.

Can you guys scan down the list to see if any other tickets should be
made blockers for the 1.0.0 release.

How do people feel about doing a relatively quick 1.0.0 release and
then concentrating on a major service release 1.1.0 to deal with a
whole pile of the more serious tickets that we have opened such as the
Windows 2000 and Apple x86 build issues, the OSX Core 2 make try
issue, the core dump on Sun for make tune, cleaning up the GCD code
and adding a fast xgcd function?