At present I don't think we have any. This was always difficult to
handle in yasm anyway and is an open ticket.

Did you write any? If not, we can safely ignore for now. I'll add a
note to the relevant ticket so that gets fixed for any multifunc files
in future.

Do you want to update the grep in configure and do autoconf, etc. and
I'll run mpirbench again to check the 2% comes back.

Bill.