Gonzalo, Mariah, the version Gonzalo posted, is now in the svn repo in
a branch mpirbench-0.1.

It shouldn't suffer from the issues Mariah mentioned and should have
the changes Gonzalo made. It also includes Brian's python script (the
linux one won't work on Windows).

Again, thanks for your efforts guys.

There are some issues:

- the scripts are not executable
- it's not posted on the mpir website
- I think Torbjorn's "Rules" are still in the README.

Haven't had time to fix the above. Happy to accept patches to the svn version.

Bill.