In Windows I have tortoiseSVN which has an option, "show log". That
allows me to check each commit. I can see the author, do a diff
between revisions, view individual files at any particular revision.

Technically you can do all the same things with svn from the command
line if you know how to use all the options.

Is there something in particular you are looking for? Maybe one of us can help?

Bill.