From: "Cactus" <rieman...@googlemail.com>
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 10:06 AM
Subject: [mpir-devel] Re: Request for Brian Gladman

On Oct 8, 11:48 pm, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
> First, my apologies as this may be considered to be off topic - I no
> longer
> have Brian Gladmans email but expect he is a regular reader of this
> mailing
> list. I wish to make a request to Brian. You provide a way to build MPFR
> using Visual Studio and am hoping you could do the same for a library
> called
> MPC that provides an interface for complex numbers?

Hello Chris,

I'm sorry that my email address is not easy to find but I used to get
an enormous amount of unwanted email when I made this easily
available.  You can however find it by googling on 'GSL gladman'

I have put up a preliminary Visual Studio build project for MPC on my
web site at:

  http://gladman.plushost.co.uk/oldsite/computing/gmp4win.php

Please let me know if it works or what problems you have with it.  I
am sorry that it lacks any documentation but I think you know how my
build projects operate by now :-)   If you need help just ask!

      best regards,

         Brian Gladman