Hi Bill,

It is indeed, although you're right it makes things easy to hose.

I've had some initial problems getting used to it and have since
realised that I can only seem to clone master branches of other people's
repositories, so regardless of which branch I work on my changes aren't
available. To solve that I'm back on the master branch for pushes up at
the moment. So please don't clone my repository for the moment whilst I
work out how I'm going to organise it if you're expecting plain old mpir
1.3 code, it contains mpir-1.3+mybadmods... my thoughts are a repository
for mpir-stable and a repository for mpir-antony (which is inherently
unstable, as the name suggests). Any suggestions for how this is
supposed to be done are more than welcome.

Also, is anyone else working on CUDA-izing the mpn code?

Antony