Hi

./configure --build=cuda-unknown-linux-gnu --disable-shared && make
now builds with

config.status: linking ./mpn/generic/add_1.c to mpn/add_1.c

config.status: linking ./mpn/cuda/add_n.cu to mpn/add_n.cu

config.status: linking ./mpn/generic/sub.c to mpn/sub.c

although the file itself (add_n.cu) is some random cuda junk.
If we put a real usefull cuda file in the directory then it may work :)
Do we have a demo one ? even if its slow and only partially right.

The shared build is a simple matter of not passing -fPIC , and the lib paths
could be wrong , and ten billion other things.

Jason