I've changed mpz_likely_prime_p to do 10 M-R tests with random bases.

I also added a test to the test suite which uses mpz_probab_prime_p
with 100 tests to determine if the number is very likely prime.

The test code does not permit mpz_likely_prime_p to claim any primes
are composite.

But it will allow a single composite to be declared prime before
aborting, i.e. it will have to happen twice before there is an abort.
I think the chances of this happening at random are so small that even
if every GMP and MPIR user in the world ran this test code as many
times as there are GMP and MPIR users in the world then maybe it might
happen once. The chances of it being a machine failure or compiler
bug, etc, are much greater.

If there is a protest, I'll remove this test. But it's test code, not
code used in a mathematical theorem, so I personally am very
comfortable doing this. It is designed to give the user an indication
of whether it is likely their library is ok to trust or not.