Not yet. It is just included in the svn as a file /new_fft.c.

It probably won't work on Windows yet (the FFT_combine* and
FFT_split*) functions need some ulongs replaced with mp_limb_t's and
there is probably a fair amount of gnu extention/C99 stuff.

It's a standalone program at the moment. It is not anywhere near ready
to be dropped into MPIR. We'd need to pull all the test functions out
and put them in the test directory for example.

I don't anticipate making this a released part of MPIR for some time.

Bill.