Hi cheater,

> Some of the program benchmarks that we have in our full benchmark
> suite tell a completely different story, putting MPIR well ahead for
> those sorts of things. They show that in an overall program, we do
> quite well.

Those programs are FAKE! Unfortunately for you I'm able to read some
lines of code.
This bench_two program _is_a_silly_fake_!!!!

I wrote in another thread, because I wanted to have an explicit
subject.
Try to remove the cheating programs, then tell me again if "you do
quite well" in an "overall program".

And do not expect any other help from me, you cheater!

I'll go and sleep the sleep of the just (I hope it means the same
thing as in my mother-language)... what about you?

Gian.