I've put up rc7. There's no need to test this if you already tested
rc6. The only differences should be in paperwork and the fact that the
reported warnings about unrecognised options should be gone (I patched
the yasm configure so it would recognise all the MPIR options).

It is very likely this will become the final release. Tests on the
build farms will occur tomorrow.

So far I have tested on Selmer (K10-2) and everything passes.