I've finished testing MPIR 1.3.0 on the farms. Everything went fine
except on UltrasparcII.

The machine t2 now detects as an ultrasparc, complains about multiple
inclusion of files, fails all tests and complains of wrong ELF types.
The machine gcc54 fails all tests with a bus error. However we have
not changed any ultrasparcII assembly code or configuration options.
So I officially do not care about these failures (but would appreciate
any help from experts or volunteers). I have marked this as a failure
on our website on the testing matrix and made trac tickets for these
failures.

We are missing numerous test reports this time around as Jason Moxham
is on holidays from development and can't test for us. If anyone can
fill any of the gaps in our testing matrix on our website
http://www.mpir.org/ it would be most appreciated. These are the
machines listed in white.

Given the fact that everything passed on all other machines without
even a hiccough, I am designating rc7 the final release. At last.

Sorry it has taken so damned long. For the next iteration we will be
making the necessary changes to our development strategy so that this
doesn't happen again. In particular we'll be including a lot less new
code per release, and so on.

Bill.
Download and enjoy!!