I've made a page of Architectures/Compilers/OSes that MPIR should
recognise, along with a *proposed* categorisation according to how
much attention the MPIR developers do/should pay to each.

I'm posting this to the mpir-devel and sage-devel lists for comment,
as this is just as relevant for the Sage folks as it is for MPIR.

Have we missed anything important? Anyone think something should be
moved up/down the list?

Anyone want to volunteer to maintain support/complete a port of MPIR
for one or more of these, or to volunteer to make a machine available
for testing (especially if it lives in the supported but not tested
category)?