You can provide binaries, but you of course need to also provide the
source, so that any user of the binary has access to the source.

The details are in the LGPL license itself.

I will add the Eiffel interface to the documentation for MPIR. Thanks
for letting us know about it. And well done on getting it finished!

Bill.