Yeah Selmer is Ubuntu.

I might be able to make you a sudoer. I'll talk to the other owner of
the machine and see if he'll allow it.

WRT content, best not to refer to it as MPIR. We can change the name
later, but let's use bsdnt for now. We need to make the project
totally separate. I don't want to fall foul of the LGPL which MPIR is
distributed under. So even if the site looks a little sparse for now,
better to leave off any MPIR related content I think.

Bill.