I downloaded this release and tried to build it using Visual Studio 2010 Express. When the project conversion wizard finished very few of the projects were available. The ones that were available were: gen-bases, gen-fac_ui, gen-fib, gen-mpir and gen-pxqr. I'm wondering if Visual Studio 2010 Express projects would be available any time soon? I actually have Visual Studio 2008 but prefer not to install it.

I have a further question. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and was advised to use either lib_mpir_nehalem or lib_mpir_core2. I've been using the nehalem one and it has been working fine but I'm curious what the meaning of this project is?

Regards
Chris Saunders

From: "Bill Hart" <goodwillh...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:01 PM
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mpir-devel] MPIR 2.0.0 released!!

As no further issues were found with mpir-2.0.0-rc6, I have issued the
final release.

You can obtain it now from our website:

http://www.mpir.org/

Please note that the license of the MPIR 2.0.x library series is LGPL v3+.

The next release will be a minor update, MPIR 2.0.1, which will
normalise the extended GCD the same way as GMP 5.0.1 does. This will
hopefully be available in about a week.