Hi Jason,

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:16 AM, Jason Moxham <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:

> I believe we are all ready to release an rc1 ?

I see that tuning values have been updated for various Linux, Mac,
Unix, and Windows machines. My testing of MPIR trunk on various
machines on the Sage and Skynet clusters, and GCC Compile Farm suggest
we are ready for an rc1. However, I'm not sure if that counts as
preliminary testing, the stage that comes after tuning. What are the
results of preliminary testing on a handful of Windows machines?

When preliminary testing is done, I'll wrap up an rc1. After that, I
will update the file changes.html on the MPIR website, a task which I
would be grateful for any assistance as I was not intimately involved
in any changes during this release cycle. When the rc1 tarball is in
place and changes.html is updated, I'll make a call for testing.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen