Hi Minh,

this is much more along the lines of what I envisioned when I
originally set the website up. Unfortunately my web skills are so
inadequate I couldn't work out how to do it. Moreover, people told me
it is bad design practice to have the information spread across a
number of pages. :-/

Personally, I like it much better this way. The only thing I had
planned to do differently was to have the "menu" on the LHS instead of
at the top. But that is probably because of growing up with making
websites during the 1990's on GeoCities. ;-)

By the way, Antony Vennard has been working on a rather sophisticated
content management system, which I believe he offered to make
available for the MPIR website when he is done. That doesn't
necessarily mandate how the site will *look* however, more how it will
operate.

Bill.