Hi Bill, all,

I am still here listening. I did say I'd do a website and I am doing so
unless you want to get somebody else to do it - unfortunately however
I've had a bad 12 months (dropped out of uni, bit of a crisis of
confidence) so having promised to start it and actually having started
it, I took a bit of a break from all things computing to get myself back
on track as I'm starting uni again soon.

Anyway, still here if you want this doing - also, I won't be offended if
you find someone faster/better/with more time to give to lead it and
don't mind if you want me to lead it - I'll happily help out with any
effort. Just be aware that I'm supposed to be doing "that studying
thing" from this weekend.

I was working with Django, if anyone's interested.

Thanks,

Antony